1. Which bands/artist do you own the most albums by? Green Day, which I'm sure is totally making me seem so old...
2. What was the last song you listened to? Manifesto by Nahko, I have been obsessed with that particular song lately.
3. What's in your CD player right now? Passenger's All The Little Lights album.
4. What was the last show you attended? Less than Jake and Reel Big Fish, you know, some more old bands LOL.
5. What was the greatest show you've ever been to? FUN. That was one of the best nights of my life!
6. What's the worst show you've ever been to? Probably Asking Alexandria because we got kicked out, which was so embarrassing/awful haha.
7. What's the most musically involved you have ever been? I played the piano once upon a time.
8. What show are you looking forward to? The Sublime with Rome and Rebelution show.
9. First concert you ever attended? Boyz II Men and it was the bomb haha.
10. What is your favorite band shirt? Probably my Of Mice and Men shirt.
11. What musician would you like to hang out with for a day? Again, Nahko, he is so positive and intelligent, I would love to ask him so many questions.
12. Who is one musician or group you wish would make a comeback? This is a tough one, probably the Smiths just long enough for me to see them one time!
13. Who is the one band/artist you've never seen live but always wanted to? The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, I think they would be so fun and the show would probably be a riot!
14. Name four or more flawless albums: FUN.'s Some Nights, Green Day's Dookie, Rilo Kiley's More Adventurous (but pretty much any of their albums) and Taking Back Sunday's Tell All Your Friends.
15. How many music related videos/DVDs do you own? I don't think I own any but I don't need to because my husband owns hundreds.
16. How man concerts/shows have you been to total? Oh man, way way way too many to remember or count.
17. Who have you seen the most live? Senses Fail, we even went to Vegas to see them because they're my hubby's fave band.
18. What is your favorite movie soundtrack? Juno
19. What was your last musical "phase" before you wisened up? I don't think I've ever had a "phase," I'll admit to liking all kinds of music.
20. What's your "guilty pleasure" that you hate to admit to liking? One Direction. I am way too old for that but damn it if their music isn't catchy.
There you have it. I love all kinds of music, this tag was really fun for me to do. Have a great Thursday everyone!