Good morning you guys, one day closer to Friday!!! Thanks so much to Meghan from Simple Life Soliloquies for nominating me for a Liebster Award! Here's how it works:
1. Link back and thank the person who nominated you.
2. List 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate 11 blogs/bloggers who have 200 followers or less and give them 11 questions of your choice.
5. Notify your nominees and give them a link back to your post!
1. I'm a Financial Analyst for the State but I constantly spend my money on crap
2. I put a disgusting amount of cheese into everything I eat
3. I can't drive and talk at the same time, my husband gets very nervous when I'm telling a story behind the wheel
4. I'm a master at trivia, I know lots of random facts
5. My favorite ice cream flavor is cookie dough
6. My mom is my role model, I constantly look to her as a guide on how I want to be in life
7. I have a slight Hello Kitty obsession
8. I love to shop at thrift stores
9. My ultimate dream is to live in Seattle
10. When it comes to insects, I just can't. Even ants freak me out
11. I'm obsessive when it comes to my own stuff being tidy but if it's anyone else's stuff I could care less, including my hubby
via Simple Life Soliloquies
Q. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
A. My favorite thing about blogging is the fact that I can share things I love with other people who have the same interests.
Q. What was your first pet's name? Were you the one who named him/her?
A. My first pet was a dog name Pooch, I was really young at the time so I have no idea how we came up with that name!
Q. What's your favorite place to online shop?
A. Hands down Amazon. I can get anything I want and have it shipped right to my front door within days.
Q. Sunrise or Sunset? Why?
A. Sunrise, I like the idea of the day still being new and turning it into whatever you want.
Q. What's your favorite accessory?
A. Flower crowns.
Q. What's the best blog post you've ever written? Link it!
A. I think it's my Talking Babies post, it shows a different perspective on what most people think is strange. Find it here.
Q. What's your favorite breakfast restaurant?
A. I'd really like to say somewhere fancy but it's just good old Dennys.
Q. When it comes to decorating your home or space, what's your sytle?
A. Girly and romantic.
Q. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
A. On vacation somewhere warm!
Q. What's the first thing you did today?
Q. Who do you love most in the world?
A. My husband, he's my best friend, my support system, my family, my love and so much more!
1. Do you keep a diary/journal?
2. What are you grateful for?
3. What's something you find challenging?
4. Do you consider yourself brave?
5. What would you buy if you won the lottery?
6. Are you an organized person?
7. Who inspires you?
8. What motivates you?
9. How did you come up with your blog name?
10. What's one hobby you have?
11. If you were an emoticon, which one would you be?