The award rules:
1. Pass the tour on to at least four other bloggers.
2. Give your nominees the rules and specify the Monday in which they should post their nomination answers.
3. Answer the four questions about your creative process, which allows other bloggers and visitors to understand what inspires you to do what you do.
4. Compose this one-time post on a specific Monday (date TBD by your nominator).
1. How does your work differ from others in your genre? I don't feel I have a genre. I mainly talk about beauty, but I love to share recipes, talk about my thoughts and do general lifestyle posts. I pretty much write about whatever is in my head and I love branching out into all different topics, I don't think I'll ever change that.
2. How does your writing/creative process work? When I get an idea for a blog, I basically write it in my head then and there. I start thinking about what I want to say, the format I'll put it in, what I can talk about, etc. That way, when I go to sit down, I have a general idea about which direction I want my post to go in.
3. Why do you write and create what you do? I have always loved to write; it's always been an outlet for me. It's why I write about so many different things, I just always want to talk about things I'm truly loving or thinking about. It helps me feel grounded.
4. What are you working on at the moment? I have about 10 different blog posts ideas I'm working on, it's just trying to
It's no coincidence that I nominate these girls over and over, I love their blogs and read them daily, they are all some of the nicest, most genuine and beautiful women and their blogs are all amazing!
*If you wish to participate, share your Blog Tour Award on Monday: July 6th, 2015
Thanks so much again to Rainbow for the nomination!