A huge congrats to my hubs who passed his Nationals exam in Real Estate, he can now officially sale some houses! So proud of him!
Now let's get on to the tag...
The beautiful Andrea from Living on Cloud Nine tagged me to do the Love/Hate Tag. She is truly one of the most beautiful and humble people I know, definitely go check her blog out. The rules to the Love/Hate Tag are simple, the person "tagged" must share 10 things they love, 10 things they hate and then nominate up to 10 other bloggers to do the same.
1. Being Married: I am one of these people who loves being married. I don't want to get too mushy so I'll leave it at that.
2. Family time: I love getting to spend time with my parents, brother, and hubby. It's so rare we all get to be in the same place at the same time and I am always so grateful to have such an amazing family.
3. Food: All types, sweet and savory, any time of the day. In my mind I'm constantly planning what my next meal/snack/treat is going to be. Is this weird? Maybe.
4. Roller Coasters: I love amusement parks in general but my favorite ride has always been roller coasters.
5. Having a night cap: What can I say, I'm over 21 and this is my favorite treat.
6. Smoothies: It's that time of year where I chuck every fruit and veggie I can find into a blender and drink all the healthy things.
7. Cooking: I love cooking for people, it literally warms my heart.
8. Eating outside: I love sitting on our back patio, eating grilled foods and enjoying the sunset. Seriously my favorite.
9. Traveling: I cannot wait to explore, explore, explore!
10. Reading: When I get the time to sit down and read a good book there is no greater pleasure than that!
1. Loud noises: I'm by nature a jumpy person, so this one is a given.
2. Rudeness: There's nothing more frustrating then people who don't have common courtesy. It's really easy. Say thank you and your welcome. It's the simple things people.
3. Entitlement: I'm taking a page from Andrea's book, but this one really grates my nerves. We're all here trying to achieve the same things in life, no one is any better than anyone else and we all have to work hard for the things we get. Plain and simple.
4. Sunburns: This one is the pits, I try to wear sunscreen religiously but there is always at least 1 day a year I forget and my poor skin gets fried.
5. Yogurt: Yep, I said it. I have tried and tried and tried to like it, because it's so good for you but I just can't.
6. Manipulation: Seriously, people who manipulate to get their way are the scariest people in my book. The second I see any signs of this I steer clear.
7. Being clumsy: I am the worlds most clumsy person and it means I get injured nearly on a daily basis.
8. Elevators and other small spaces: I may have a small case of claustrophobia.
9. Bugs: I'm pretty sure this one goes for the majority of people in the world.
10: Napkins: Let me explain. You know when you have greasy fingers (say, from eating fried chicken) and you rub it on a napkin. Ugh, gives me the heebee jeebees just thinking about it...
I have to admit it was a lot harder to think of 10 hates then loves, which is a good thing right?
Ella - In Ella's Element
Elle - The Elle Next Door
Liz - Lipstick & Confetti
Sophia - St Style
Rainbow-Rose Blossom: Rainbow-Rose Blossom
Sloane - Blissful Cyclist
Emma - Emma Louise
Nomaqhawe - Girl Can Dress
Emsy - emsypickle
Farihah - cutiepiefrizzy
Link me down below if you've done this tag, I would love to see all the responses!