It's been a while since I've done a tag and you know I love a good beauty one...especially since this one has to do with palettes--one of my most beloved makeup items ever.
1. Best packaging : This is hands down the Balm...they do the cutest packaging EVER!
I know this isn't technically a palette...but...still, you get the idea
2. Best color payoff : This one is hard because so many brands are killing it in the pigmentation department these days but I'm going with my Coastal Scents eye and blush palette. Every time I use it I marvel at how deep and rich the colors transfer...it's so good!
3. Most versatile : My Lorac Pink Champagne palette is probably my most versatile product. I can do brows, eyes, cheeks, and highlight all out of one palette and the colors are super gorgeous with a mix of shimmery and matte.
4. Best for travelling : I'm going to consider travelling to be commuting as well because I often take my makeup with me everywhere I go since I am gone long, long days. So in my case, my perfect palette for travelling is the Makeup Revolution Dissapear to the Beyond palette, it's super sleek and small, doesn't take up much room but has enough colors to take me from day to night.
5. Biggest Regret : Sad to say it's the MR Pink Chocolate palette...the colors are beautiful and honestly this would be my ideal palette if the pigmentation wasn't so awful. None of MR other chocolate palettes are like this so I'm not sure if I just got a dud but I can't bring myself to purchase another one is case it is just this bad.
6: Best Color Names : This is ahard one, there are so many amazing color names out there...I'm going to have to go with another MR palette, the Stripped & Bare palette. I didn't even notice the risque names at first but the names are pretty funny once you notice the theme.
7: Least Used: I love the Balms Nude Tude palette but honestly I never reach for it. I really should just pass it on but that damn cute packaging gets me every time and I tell myself I really will use it more...
8: Most Used, Most Loved, Desert Island Palette: Definitely the I Heart Makeup Naked Chocolate Palette. It's a nude palette with a twist and I literally use a color everyday from it. It's definitely my ride or die.
That's it, those are the best (and worst) of my palettes! Which palette is your favorite from your collection? XO
*Remember if you do this tag to leave a link in the comments so I can check it out!