Winter officially started on the 22nd of December and since we've been in the single digit weather in my parts, I figured this would be an appropriate tag. Even though Christmas is over and the New Year is right around the corner, we still have a few months yet of this cold weather.
1. What's your favorite hot chocolate? Stephen's mint chocolate. I'm a sucker for anything with mint and chocolate in the mix! Also, Stephen's is a local Utah company so that's pretty nifty!
2. What are your favorite pajamas? For this time of year a pair of super fluffy cozy Hello Kitty pajama bottoms.
3. Favorite thing about Winter? How pretty it is right after a fresh snowfall and how much better twinkle lights look in the winter time!
4. Favorite Winter lip product? Definitely my e.l.f. lip scrub and my vaseline in Rosy Lips. My lips definitely get really dry this time of year.
5. Favorite Winter candle? I just featured this a little while ago in this post, but Vanilla Bean Noel by B&BW is my new favorite.
6. Favorite cozy sweater? A fuzzy white cardigan that is huge on me but I love to wear around the house.
7. Favorite scarf? My faux fur one, naturally.
8. Favorite bath bomb? A vanilla chai scented one I recently bought that I featured here.
9. Favorite Winter scent? Lancome's La Vie Est Belle.
10. What do you like about Winter? Honestly, that I don't feel bad staying in bed all day sometimes. I literally consider that an exclusively Winter activity.
11. Favorite movie? Is this asking me my favorite Winter movie? Because that would involve pretty much every holiday movie in existence. Or Frozen. That seems like it should be considered a Winter movie.
12. Do you like the snow? I like to look at the snow. However I get cold extremely easily so I don't like to be out in it even for a few minutes...I'm a big wuss when it comes to being out in the snow! Or driving in the snow...I hate driving in the snow as well.
Well there you have it, questions that are all related to that magically cold season. I hope you guys enjoyed and remember to leave me a link below if you do that tag yourself! XO