1. Favorite Christmas movie? Song? If you know me at all you know I struggle choosing a favorite anything but for the sake of the tag I'll do it. Favorite Christmas movie has to be Home Alone, I watch it every year no matter what. Favorite song is Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt, such a classic!
2. Do you like to stay in your pj's or dress up for Christmas? It really depends on what we're doing but preferably I'd like to stay in my pj's all day.
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday? The past couple of years my husband and I have stayed at home for the holidays and it is so nice to have a quiet relaxing day with a big breakfast, tons of movies and chocolate and a nice big dinner. Pretty much the perfect holiday in my book.
4. Can you name all of Santa's Reindeer? I feel like everyone says yes to this question. I can if I really think about it but let's be honest, we'd all just Google it even if we couldn't.
5. What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year? Christmas Eve dinner and lights and opening our presents at midnight. It means we sleep in super late Christmas morning since we've stayed up all night playing with our new toys!
6. Is your Christmas tree real or fake? Growing up we always had a real tree but since being married we do a fake one. I'm pretty pleased with ours since it can switch between clear and colored lights as my husband and I couldn't agree. It's perfect for us!
7. Favorite Holiday food? The whole deal...I love the ham, the potatoes, the breads, the dessert. I mean my whole day basically revolves around food so I couldn't really choose just one thing!
8. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make? When I'm home I always love to help make the desserts; Rice Krispie treats, cookies, brownies...cause, you know, the baker gets to sample everything to make sure it's turned out good.
9. Are you a pro present wrapper or do you fail miserably? I'd have to say I'm a pro. When I worked retail I did a lot of gift wrapping and I really enjoy spending extra time on all the ribbons and tags so it's something I enjoy.
10. Have you ever built a gingerbread house? Seriously, no, I haven't. We bought one last year, forgot about it, bought another one this year, found the one from last year and still haven't built either. That pretty much sums up my life.
11. Giving presents or receiving them? 100% giving. When I was younger I probably would have said receiving but the older I get I just love to give people things they want and would never spoil themselves with. Everyone deserves to be spoilt during the holidays!
12. Do you open your presents Christmas morning or evening? I already pretty much answered this but morning. Like the second it turns midnight so pretty much the earliest part of the morning that's possible!
I hope you guys enjoyed this tag and if you want to do it leave me the link in the comments below so I can check it out. Love you all! XO